Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What Causes Change [add-on]

I read the comments on my last post  and I would like to re-answer the question. Mr. Voight said [and Becca agreed with...] "Isn't  time just our way of quantifying existence? Does time really cause change? Over time, people grow, but is it the time that causes this or is it some force that you mentioned?" I want to take back the point i made about time, because i now agree with Becca and Mr. Voight. Time is something that humans created to "quantify existence." [Again... linking to comments?] I think that the force i mentioned before causes change. Like with my example of a person growing: I don't think its time that makes a person grow, but that outside force. 

So: I don't think time really causes changes. I think it is that force. I'm still not sure about whether or not the force is the same or different for all changes, i'll have to think about that a little longer. 

Why couldn't i just say that to begin with? Well, that wouldn't make much of a blog post would it? :)

No comments: